Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thank You For Your Prayers

     As many of you know ever since we bagan worshipping at my home we have been harassed, threatened and even accussed of doing things we did not do.  It can really make someone angry and even upset, but one thing I have learned is that the Words of God are so much greater than any emotion.  Jesus stated, "Forgive them for they know not what they do."  Here is Our Lord forgiving those who are crucifying and even mocking them.  These words have helped me to be able to keep a soft heart, compassion and consideration to those who are against us from worshipping at our home.  There is no one perfect.  Even myself.  Yeah I know that is a shock to some, but really, everyone has made mistakes.  One day the Lord will reveal all things to all people.  Yesterday in court I began thinking of my brothers and sisters in Christ who was in court for breaking the law.  Thier crime?  Preaching and Teaching the Gospel without a permit from their government.  The difference is....They faced death and I do not.  So death or no death I have learned and am learning to be strong and faithful even in times like this.  God has given my wife and I such a peace that we can truly count it all joy because we are in court, not because we are theives, or murderers or adulterers but because we are Christians worshipping God at our home and with a true heart that we have have love for those around us.   God Keep Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment