Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Right To Worship

     Every morning I get up ready to begin my day.  I wake-up the kids, take a shower and get dressed ready to go to the office.  I begin by reading the scripture for the day, my devotionals and some study, then as fast as the day begins it ends.  From dealing with businesses throughout the United States to going to pick up the kids from school the work day is finished.  I get home where my home is the safe haven and I am the prince of the castle.  Of Course Jesus is the King.  The rest of the day I enjoy meeting with my friends, family and other brothers and sisters in Christ and occasionally a good movie.  Then I spend a couple of days during the week where my guest come to my home and worship with me as we celebrate the day the Lord has Made!  This is what it means to be a Christian who lives in America.  Protected to worship God in the privacy of your home with your family, friends and guests.  Is that against the law?  Should people who gather in their home under Christ be different than those who gather under superbowl, or new years, or Christmas.  I thank God that through his Provisions and Providence He forknew to place in the heart of our founding fathers the 1st Amendment!  Thank you Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment