Saturday, September 5, 2009

God's Cares About The Little Things

As many of you know my family and I have been looking for a 12 passenger van for a long time.  We have shopped and shopped and finally by the grace of God we found one.  It is awesome.  God is so good.  It is a 12 passenger very very clean.  Runs great.  It comes with 1 year of Free Maintainance and backed by a very strong warranty.  We love it!  The best thing about it we got it for 1/2 of the price that you would regularly pay for one.  NO KIDDING!  Like "1/2" Like "half" Like "split in 2" Like "50% off."  The story is so funny that when we found it we thought for sure this was a gimmick, that when we went to see it I even brought with me my video camera just to capture any funny business.  When I got there, I could not believe my eyes.  It was one of my relatives, through marriage, that was selling it.  When I saw him, we laughed like crazy.  We start to talk about things and family that we totally forgot about the van.  I asked him what the deal was and he said, he just felt like he needed to sell it.  I told him Praise God.  Now here is the funny thing.  He posted it at 1:30 pm while my wife was on the internet.  She thought just by a fluke she would check and suddenly there it was at 1:30pm.  He later told my wife he knew that the Van was worth way more but he felt pressed to put it up at this price for some reason.  Oh it gets better.  About 1 week earlier I told my wife that if we saw a van for around this price we would buy it.  She said to me it was impossible, her exact words were "Yeah Right, only by God."  Well, there it was right before our eyes.  Thank you God!  LOL!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment