Friday, September 18, 2009

Jack Black Prays To The Devil At The Music Awards

     I just received a note today that Jack Black prayed to the Devil at the MTV music awards.  Looking at many of the comments on a Christian website, people were offended.  Why?  You have to be spiritually retarded not to know that Jack Black and many others in Hollywood worship Satan.  Have you seen this guys movies.  I am offended that Christians would watch the MTV music awards in the first place.  I am not at all shocked that Jack Black prayed to the devil.  As a matter of fact I expected it.  I did not watch the awards and personnally don't care for them but what I saw in a report was that many held hands and chanted with him the words.  Something good did come out of this.  Many Christians became very offended and stated that I will never watch MTV again.  PRAISE GOD!!  Thank you Lord for revealing to your children the truth.  Now I pray many will stand on that promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment