Saturday, September 5, 2009

SWINE FLU H1N1 Vaccine

     Today I was watching television when I turned to CNN there was an informercial.  Now this informercial lasted for 1 hour.  In actuality it was not an informercial but it sure sounded like one.  This Doctor William Shafner came out and pushed the H1N1 vaccination like it was an informercial.  Let me say that the Drug companies are going to be very very rich.  Who started this swine flu?  Where did it come from?  Who says that the drug companies did not start this only to now sell this vaccine?  Now believe me I am not that much of a conspiracy theorist but there is something funny about this swine flu and especially with this H1N1 vaccination.
     Let me give you my advice.  Wash your hands after you come back from public.  Especially when you eat and after you use the restroom.  Pray over your food and your family and seek God's face for protection.  Take vitamin B complex.  Eat a spoon full of pure honey.  Take care of yourself.
     Don't get stuck in the hype and the fear that media will place on people for the sake of the drug companies.  Believe they are going to scare you to death.  For we do not have the spirit of fear but of power and love and of a sound mind.  God will bring all things to light and he will judge the heart of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment