Friday, August 6, 2010

Why, Yes! I Don't!

     Tonight we had about a 2 hour discussion on the Trinity.  The subject was on Jesus The Begotten.  From there it went into the Trinity.  It was very good to say the least.  Of course it probably was to me and those who love these discussions.
     So at the end someone came and asked me if I believed in the TRINITY?  So here is what I do believe.  I know as does everyone, the Trinity is a man made description of a concept which is seen in the Bible.  Not directly taught just seen.  (EMPHASIS ADDED)  There is no real teaching of it in the Bible other than the interchanging of words of Father, Son, and Spirit.  With that said and that understood here is what I believe is the TRUTH and is TAUGHT and PREACHED and UNDERSTOOD IN THE BIBLE.

1)  I believe there is ONLY 1 God.
2)  This 1 God is the Creator of Heaven and Earth.
3)  This 1 God became Flesh and we saw Him as the Son Of God.
4)  This 1 God in the flesh died and was buried and rose from the dead.
5)  I believe that this God has given us the Name of Jesus, in which all those who believe in Him shall be saved.
6)  This 1 God deals with humanity by living in all those who believed in Him and the Sacrifice on the Cross.

7)  I believe when I go into heaven I will see and only be with this 1 God.

     So this is what I believe and this is what I know is the truth.  Anything more or less is man's definition and grasp of what they are trying to explain.  Every time I meet someone who does not like my aspect of Trinity, which by the way is what the Bible teaches, they always seem to think they have a better answer. 
      It's funny thou because no matter what they say they always end up with the word, it just a mystery and no one can understand.  All that tells me is that their concept of Trinity is not important to humanity and their salvation or else God would have made it clear.  WHICH BY THE WAY, I do not agree.  I believe God has made it very clear and understandable.  It's just those who believe in the Trinity refuse to believe in any other way then to say it is a mystery hard to explain. 
     It's kind of like a rule to a bad game.  I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 1 million and after you have said every number, we are all wrong, and when asked what is the number their answer is, I don't know but it was not any of the ones you said.
    
     God the Father in Creation  -   God the Son in Salvation  -  God Living in Us by and through the Spirit. 


     This is what the Bible Teaches and what the bibles shows.  PERIOD.  Of course maybe some people prefer to guess a number from 1 to 1 million.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment