Monday, August 2, 2010

The Lone Ranger

     This past month has been a very interesting month.  I had come across a man who thinks that bashing other Christians and their means of worship and service is what Christianity is all about.  People who like to cut down other Christians and their way of preaching is truly an abomination to the Lord.  I guess this is what happens when you have a theology that is so corrupted by bitterness and anger, than any Christian who does something different than you do is no good.  The thing is, this believer is living a miserable life.  Sad, lonely and broken.  No family or true friends just a superficial religion.  I feel sorry for Christians like that.  I guess you really do come to understand why some people have nothing.  I do not mean third world Christians.
     I can only pray that God will help us all understand that He does have a purpose in our lives.  That just because you are not a foot does not mean you don't need the foot or you are not a hand means you do not need the hand.  Every person in the body of Christ should know that we are all important in the Body and that we all have a function.  If more Christians paid attention on what others preach rather how they preach we would find ourselves obedient.  Did I tell you the time when I was on the corner preaching and handing out tracts?  This guy parked got out of the car and said, "Dude what are you doing, this is not how you are to preach."  I of course asked him, whether he knew Christ and he said, yes he was a deacon at his church.  I said to him then he needs to spend more energy winning people to Christ rather than cutting down Christians.  People like that make God vomit.  For a glimpse I knew why.  

No comments:

Post a Comment