Monday, August 30, 2010

Its All Good - Trial

     For those of you know what the theme is for this past month it is "Its all good."  Today we completed a 5 day trial.  During the trial we made our points to the best we can.  We filed our paperwork and did what we needed to do.  There really is not more we could have done.  I believe we did the best anyone can do.  Nonetheless, I was found guilty and a responsible party for the violations that existed on the property.  The reason I was found guilty was not due to the evidence that I was seen doing it, ordered it or anything like that but rather because I live there.  Let me say that I am sure glad no one committed murder because then I would really be in trouble.  Since I live there I would have been responsible.
     On the bright side we were not discouraged.  We believe we are in the hands of God and to be prosecuted for worshipping God is really not that bad.  A blessing if you must.  There has been a lot of stress on our family but nonetheless it is the same thing you go through just because you go through it.  The verdict has catapulted us to the Federal Arena.  The judge stated in her verdict that she was not here to argue the law.  This is true, she can not change the law.  Even thou we were not asking her to, only that this law not be applied to us but rather to public assemblies which we are not.  Oh well what can you do.  This is why it is important to take this to another venue because there are courts that are there to change the law.  This is our goal not only for us but for all Christians who have worship in thier homes and should not fear persecution because neighbors don't want a "CHURCH" there. 
     Please pray earnestly and fervently for us as we make our way through.  God has and is bringing victory to us in the name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment