Thursday, April 28, 2011

David Wilkerson - A Man of God!!

To all those who are in the faith.  It is a sad day for the earthly kigdom of God as a giant in the faith has left this earth.  David Wilkerson known for preaching the gospel in boldness to the gangs in New York and starting the Times Square Church has passed away in a tragic car accident.  I remember coming to Christ and reading his book the Cross and the Switchblade and being so inspired.  I also remember Nicky Cruz's book Run Nicky Run and how he spoke of the preaching of David and his life.  As I get older I can only wish and pray that I can fit the shoes of these men who has passed on.  May the Lord continue to give me the boldness to speak and preach the gospel to the Lost.

In Jesus Name!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/28/david-wilkerson-evangelic_n_855164.html

No comments:

Post a Comment