Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Life In Christ

Do you have a life in Christ or is Christ in your life?  The other day I was reading an article that spoke about being a Christian.  What makes a Christian?  Is it because someone goes to church?  Actually the article goes on to say that a Christian is someone who lives their life for Christ always.  I agree.  As some of you know, my wife and I have worship at my home.  We have people come to our home every week and worship Jesus Christ.  We have dedicated our lives to God, our home, our property and our family.  When I walk on my property, I feel as if I walked into the land of God.  Our Jerusalem!  When my family and friends come to worship I am grateful that God has granted us the ability to share in His blessings.  God has placed in our hearts to feed the poor, to help the needy, to minister the gospel to all in need.  I remember when we lived at our home in Waltann and worshipping in the living room every Sunday with our family and friends, how small it was but how wonderful it was.  Oh!  How good the Lord is!!!  I am a firm believer that when you are faithful in the least you will be faithful in the much.  God has granted us a larger property with more room.  Thank you Lord.  I say that to say this:
     I began my life in Christ giving Him everything.  There is never a line in my life that said, Christ here and others there.  It is and always has been Christ.  So it should be with you in your life.  Whether work, play, relationship, friends and no matter what Christ needs to be all and in all.  This is what it means to have a life In Christ and not just Christ in your life.  May God bless you in your walk with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment