Thursday, September 13, 2012

Michael Salman, Tent City and Present

     I want to first of all Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for my family and friends who have shown me and my family so much support.  I know that there has been a lot of rumors, accusations and gossip floating out there.  Facts have been mixed and people really do not know what to believe or not to believe.  Yet, there are the smarter ones who look at the real underling issues of religious freedoms, private property and such and do not allow the past, present or other irrelevant facts distort any truth.  These are those who come to the conclusion that there is a problem with zoning and regulations that prevent people from privately gathering on their property.  Nonetheless we have a great team of attorney's who are continuing to fight for our rights and the rights of many out there.  There is no one immune from accusations.  Whether you are the President of the United States or you are the Pope.  The media and some critics have no problem yelling, screaming and puffing up facts to make you look bad, but that is O.K.  I guess it comes with the territory.  If I was not sincere about my faith I would not have ended up in jail for it.  My body and my life reflect my faith in Christ.  I am convinced and those who are closest know who I am and what I stand for and that is all that matters.  I show my faith by my works.  Even though I may not be perfect, one thing I do, is to learn and to grow and draw closer to God.  It is something I pray and wish for all.  Until then I will continue to enjoy my wonderful family.  My wife of 13 years has been such a blessing.  A woman of God I would not trade for the world.  My wonderful children.  All girls who love their father, are excellent in schoo,l all achieving high honors and in Gifted Programs.  Christian friends and family who seek the Lord and are ready to serve the Lord without any regrets.  When I sit down to eat and see my wife and my kids around the table eating with me, then I know I am the wealthiest man in the world.  There are battles we may lose but through Christ we will ultimately win the war.  Those who put their trust in God will never be put to shame.    

No comments:

Post a Comment