Friday, February 11, 2011

They yell...CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION...

     As I watched the news I began to hear that the Egyptian people were crying out and yelling demanding that the constititution be thrown out and a new one written.  Being a middle eastern and interested in Escatology I found this quite interesting.  What I really found interesting is how many americans on CNN and other News Programs were supporting such a move.  Can you imagine if this happened in America?  We would be considered traitors, defectors and cowards.  I know that many people believe the Egyptian Constitution is bad or corrupted and the people need a new one.  Yet, I think America butting in and pushing such an idea and support of this will back fire in our face as does anything else we do in the Middle East.  Folks why do we not get it.  The muslims in the middle east do not like us.  We are the devil.  Satan and the corruptor of lives.  In some point, just watching television I see what they mean.  Yet at the same time I believe they are the pot calling the kettle black.
     We can not become the hypocrites people have pegged us out to be.  I mean Egypt was all good and fine and then Obama goes to visit it and before he lands in America Egypt goes into a riot.  What happened?  We are like the uncle no one wants to visit or have come over because everytime they do they cause a big mess. 
     The must sobering thing is this is getting closer to the end times.  We are just slowly moving West and before you know it, it is our turn.  Jesus said it so it will come to pass.  Wait, I should be raptured by now.  Oh yeah I don't believe that.  It will be very scary as we American Tax payers start paying for Egypts Reform.  Yes, you heard it right we are going to pay for it.  Our money will go to Egypt and its reform.  Not only that I wonder who is going to take over and steal that money???  I guess we will have to wait and see.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment