Monday, October 18, 2010

BECAUSE WE ARE WHO WE ARE

     As some of you know, as a minister of Jesus Christ I have never been ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  When I became a Christian I became a witness for Christ bringing people to the reality of the need of Jesus.  I preached in the streets, handed out tracs and openely and boldly declared my opposition of evil.  With such work comes opposition.  The bible even says,

2 Timothy 3:10-13 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, (11) Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. (12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (13) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.


The city wants to put me in Jail and stop me from worshipping at my home and we have vigilanty neighbors taking pictures and harassing us because of our worship at home.  With that said, PRAISE GOD!!!  What are we doing that is evil???  We are Christians worshipping Jesus while the devils are out taking pictures and raging in anger because we live in America.  If I wanted to live in a communist country I would go to China.  These people who are so Anti-Christian have no idea that they are not fighting with man but with God.  So we are always encouraged by scriptures to know that, Jesus and all the apostles at one time or another sat in our shoes because wicked people wanted to get rid of them.  Ultimately no matter what the cost or time the Kingdom of God will WIN.  The gates of HELL shall NOT prevail against the KINGDOM of GOD!!!!

     Prison or Not the Gospel of God will not be stopped.  Though I be in Chains you can not chain the Power of God!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment