Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You call that Christianity???????

     The other day I was listening to a debate between Deepak and a Pastor and in this debate was another guest who called herself a Christian.  Without getting too much into detail, this girl dressed like a prostitute.  It turns out that she has a ministry for prosititutes and believes that dressing like a prostitute is part of her ministry for Jesus.  She believe that she needs to look beautiful and so forth to win people to Christ.  Looking at the website I could not believe my ears or my eyes.  How can you be called a Christian and look like that and act like that?  This type of filth is cautioned to us in the Bible.  Teaching Jesus without repentance is wrong.  It is a false gospel and fake gospel.   
     This spirit of Jezebel is so prodominate in the Churches and we need to keep our eyes and ears open.  Let me conclude that I personally don't care how much they may preach Jesus their ministry is demonic and only lead people astray to the real truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment